If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
New York City is the ideal setting for a U.S. internship. Aside from being the epicenter of “big business”, New York is also the entertainment capital of the world. After all, 9 million visitors each year can’t be wrong.
At NYInternship.com we live and breathe New York. We work with hundreds of reliable Manhattan-based businesses, organizations, and government offices looking to fill highly sought-after internship positions. As an international student you know what it’s like to spend countless hours on job boards and internship search websites looking for U.S. companies that want foreign interns – it’s time to let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Our New York positions include, but are not limited to:
– Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting
– Journalism, Advertising, Publishing
– Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Music Management, Interior Design
– Law, Public Relations, Public Policy
– Hospitality, Hotel Management, Tourism Management
– Architecture, Engineering, Mathematics, IT & Computer Sciences
Our professional and dedicated team will customize your specific internship to meet your educational background, skills and future goals. Your program coordinator will work directly with you to understand your expectations and match you with the right employer.
Internship Program inclusions:
– Application packet, resume/cover letter preparation
– Free Video Resume account powered by CVOne
– Personal Program Coordinator to assist you throughout the placement process
– J-1 Visa assistance and support (including issuance of all relevant visa documentation)
– 24/7 support and emergency assistance
– NYC intern events & meet-ups
– Program Certificate at the end of your internship
Need help with accommodation, transportation or health insurance? Let us know – we can help.
And did we mention, when you’re ready to unwind at the end of the day, New York’s nightlife and entertainment scene are unparalleled by any other city on earth?
For detailed information on our programs, including requirements, dates and fees, please contact us using the request form below, or get a copy of our free New York City Internship Guide by submitting a request on our homepage.